Personal Assistant / Project manager - Banking (6 months)
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$32000 - HK$40000 per month|
Our client is a world leading bank, they are looking for a Personal Assistant / Project Manager (6 months) to help with the recent project that working with a world known technology developer.
- Provide administration documents that's relevant with the project timeline information including licenses certificates and engineering documents etc. from the data room
- Keep track of all actions based on the project timeline
- Translate key documents to the client from Chinese to English and summarising key points
- Follow up both internal and external developers on any outstanding legal and compliance requirements and perform due diligence
- Bachelor Degree holder or above
- Minimum 5 years working at banks with basic regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Experience in project management is a huge advantage
- Proficient in Mandarin is a MUST, fluent in English and Cantonese
- Ideally with exposure to HKSI regulatory requirements
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.