Personal Assistant, 40k or UP, Start Immediately
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our Client is one of the Investment Banks who is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team.
- Provide support for administration which requires organizing and obtaining all relevant documents, licenses, certificates and engineering documents associated with each asset that is being considered for acquisition - populating and organizing secured data room on a per project basis.
- Keeping track of all action items associated with each project and each developer and review and track all outstanding issues based on project timeline
- Provide translation of key documents from Chinese to English, summarizing key points to provide information on status as well as alert any outstanding issues
- Follow up with key members of the team on any outstanding legal and compliance requirements in processing due diligence as well as regulatory issues for each of the projects being considered for acquisition
- Should be diligent in following up nd working with both internal and external developers to ensure tracking of complete documentation of all outstanding items and tracking and recording of external correspondence and documentation (date, documents and attendees or correspondence copied)
- Should have experience in working at banks and familiar with the necessary regulatory requirements and compliance
- Should be competent in administration and the necessary skills to work on managing content in the data rooms set up for each of the projects being considered for acquisition
- University graduate, proficient in Mandarin, reading and writing in Chinese and good written and spoken English
- Preferably exposure to HKSI regulatory requirements - preferred to have passed HKSI Paper 1
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only