PE Fund accountant - Buyside
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Private Equity
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is a Chinese Private Equity firm with AUM around USD 20 billions and diversified business portfolio. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for a new headcount to join the team.
Reporting to the department Head, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of fund accounting duties for PE funds including NAV calculations, cash management, preparation of financial statements and reports. In addition, you will be required to monitor the PE fund activities such as reviewing the capital calls, distribution, management fees etc. As a PE fund accountant, you will also handle ad hoc. duties such as liaising with external fund administrators and auditors.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Around 2 years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting/ Administration
- Open to straight big4 candidates with private equity experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.