Payments Product Development & Management, Virtual Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an established International Financial Services Group with diversified business in the region, currently starting up the Virtual Banking arm in Hong Kong. As part of their strategic growth in Fintech and Digital Banking businesses, an exciting opportunity has arisen for high-calibre Product Development & Management Lead to be the Product Owner on International and Domestic Payments products.
Reporting to Head of Products, you will be the key driver of product development and management strategy of the International Payment and / or Domestic Payment product streams in Hong Kong. Working with a team of product, digital and UX / UI specialists, you will be the Product Owner, taking charge of defining and developing product strategy, identifying product competitive edge, customer needs, servicing needs, and revenue opportunities, providing direction to the management of the product's end-to-end lifecycle. You will build and conduct testing of operational processes and systems, drive and manage overall product performance, conduct on-going reviews and analysis of market research and feedback surveys, and keeping abreast of Fintech industry trends, digital products landscape and regulatory development. You will interact closely with other product streams as well as different relevant internal and external parties to further expand the business's market impact.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 10+ years of relevant experience gained from Digital Banking, Online Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech, Mobile Banking and / or Digital sectors
- Solid experience in Product Development / Management relevant to e-Payment, International Payment and / or Domestic Payment related industries
- Strong Consumer / Retail customer centric mindset, business acumen and understanding of P&L
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Asia markets knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Cantonese language skill is strongly preferred.
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 224105
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only