Partnership Program Manager, B2B
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$600000.00 per annum + bonus|
About my client and the opportunity :
My client is a prestigious property developer. For one of their real estate project in Hong Kong's prime location that comprises grade A office towers, service apartment, car parking, hotels and shops, my client is looking for a partnership program manager to meet the needs of occupant community and the visitors worldwide.
In particular, you will :
- Be the program manager to select and grow partners which can be hotel group, tourist destinations, shopping malls under the same group of companies to offer exclusive discounts, special packages or experience to enhance tenants' experiences.
- Manage the corporate and tenant community and curate their experience in the nearby amenities. Your success will be measured in terms of the rapport with the community, the feedbacks collected and the amount of dollars spent by the community on the partnership enjoyment / program.
About the requirement :
To qualify, you will have,
- 5-7 years of experience in tenants/ corporate account management experience plus joint program partnership for corporate or consumer clients. Experience working for hotels, property developers, corporate associations, banks will be preferred.
- Project management and detail-orientation to execute project from planning stage to completion.
- Agility, open-mindedness, team player character to enhance the overall efficiency and idea realization.
- High proficiency in spoken Chinese, both Mandarin and Cantonese, and written English.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC218309
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.