Partnership Marketing Manager, Travel/Hospitality
About client and the opportunity :
My client is a prestigious property developer. For one of their real estate projects in Hong Kong's prime location that comprises hotel, and tourist destination, my client is looking for a partnership marketing manager to attract customers and tourists.
As a partnership marketing manager, you will
- Develop partnership/ event with lifestyle logos, artistic vendors, credit card issuers, media and online services portals to enhance customer experience and promote brand
- Serve as a primary contact for all PR liaison and gatekeep the brand guidelines
- Coach the team to execute sales and marketing campaigns/ events
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, maximize the ROI of the marketing activities.
Select service providers in marketing or developing the programs
- Work on ad hoc projects with the support of the sizable marketing team
About the requirement :
To qualify, you will have
- 10 years' of experience in joint promotion programs and at least 2 years' in managerial grade. Preferred working experience from credit cards, banks, tourist and hospitality sector.
- Leadership skills, creative thinking and influencing ability to craft programs and yield results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Less experience will be considered as Deputy Manager
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC218314
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.