Paralegal/ Legal secretary 35K 1 year contract
A top Global investment bank is now looking for a paralegal to support their IED team.
- administering and facilitating the contract execution process;
- updating the client's contract database;
- attending to the day-to-day coordination among internal procurement and legal teams with respect to such contracts; and
- performing due diligence to ensure contract terms and conditions as well as information of the parties are accurately reflected in the client's contract database.
- Bachelor of Law or relevant qualifications
- Preferably with finance or banking institutions background
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced Excel skill is advantageous
- Independent, fast paced, team member