Packaging Designer - Lifestyle Product
Our client is a consumer goods company with their own factories in China and head quarter in Hong Kong. With their products distributed to more than 70 countries globally, they have a strong business network and a reputable brand. Looking to further enhance their design, they are now in search of a Packaging Designer.
You will be responsible for supporting the over all the packaging design. You will be coordinating with the production team to ensure quality design and production of packaging. As a Packaging Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the packaging team for package design
- Design packages that align with major requirements and compliances
- Coordinating with production team and factory to ensure production schedule
- Following up with any adhoc issue within the team
- Improving the packaging design with lower cost and higher efficiency
- Traveling to Shenzhen factory ocassionally to monitor product quality
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- More than 2 years of experience with packaging design
- Strong packaging design skillset and understanding of packaging structures/needs
- Willing to travel to Shenzhen once every 2 weeks
- Independent, responsible with good communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237733.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.