PA to MDs, PRC investment firm
Our client is a well established private equity firm from China. They are now looking for a young and passionate candidate to join their dynamic team. The ideal applicant needs to be motivated, well organized and with good communication skills. You will support 3MDs, 2 from PRC and 1 from HK, fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
- Provide a high quality administrative, secretarial and organizational support service to the Director and occasionally to Senior members of the team.
- Effective diary management, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Preferably along with less than 8 years of working experience in financial industry
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Multi-tasking and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment