Outbound Customer Service Manager - Travel
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$200000.00 - HK$300000.00 per month|
Our client is a reputable loyalty and CRM agency, they help their clients to improve customer relationships. Due to extensive growth, they are now looking for an experienced Customer Service candidate to join and lead a team.
The Outbound Customer Service Manager will lead a team of 10 in HK. In your role, you will help provide guidelines, coach and support to team members; you will be responsible for monitoring team productivity to ensure the turnaround time and KPI will be met. Also, you will often collaborate with other internal teams to ensure consistency in delivery of the workflow.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 4 years of experience in customer service
- Previous working experience in airline/travel agency industry
- Knowledge in airline reservation system
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Great communication skills
Contact Euni Choi on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number EC42395.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.