Order Processing & Admin Officer (Data entry, Travel industry)
Our client is a well known European company providing in-flight sales & services to airline accounts in APAC. Armed with a well-branded and wide range of product range, they have established close business relationships with different airlines in the region. To support the business operation, they are now looking for an Order Processing & Admin Officer to join the expanding company.
Report to the Assistant Manager in the Shared Services & IT team, you will be the key person in supporting supply chain team in order following, logistic data entry, bill processing and etc. You will build up and maintain the database by improving excel tools and templates. You will provide ad hoc. administrative support to supply chain & logistics team. You will work closely with the manager in providing first level IT support across HK offices. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with experience in order processing & management to join the expanding company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- High diploma holder or above
- At least 1-2 years experience in order processing & management
- Experience in IT support/ Knowledge across IT software & hardware will be a great advantage
- Good command in both Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cooperative skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below