Order management administrator
- Westernized culture
- Work life balance
- Fun working environment
Our client is a global technology service solution provider who is now looking for a team lead to join their dynamic working environment.
- Work closely with sales and finance team to keep track of orders
- Ensure the SFDC is in line with the ERP system, following up customers' PO and verifying price.
- Monitor backlog and forecast through system
- Monitor shipment such as supply/ demand management and shipping dates.
- Prepare weekly Order Intake and sales analysis report, finish order management & issuing invoices on time before month end close
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a B2B environment
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience without degree
- Good at Excel: Vlook up, Pivot table and Word
- Expert for ERP system, knowledge of the Sales Force.com tool is a plus
- Great customer service skill is highly preferred
- Adaptable, detailed mind, strongly independent and resilient
- Good team player is crucial
- Immediately available