Oracle EBS Project Manager- Chinese Securities Firm (45k-55k)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a listed Chinese securities firm and they invested highly in the IT. They have over 200 people in the IT team globally and they are currently looking for a Business Analyst/ Project Manager to join them. The right candidate will work on Oracle EBS projects (mainly on Financial/ HR modules) and coordinate with people from the headquarter. S/he needs to gather requirements, prepare documentations, provide specifications, work on implementation projects and customisation. They also have to roll out new projects and work on testing. S/he has to communicate with different stakeholders, business functions and users.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years+' experience in Oracle EBS experience, especially in financial modules.
- Experience in interacting with different business functions and stakeholders.
- Candidates who are good at problem solving and having securities background will be a plus.
- Excellent communications skills in Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you are interested in this role please call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.