Oracle EBS Financial Application Manager- up to HKD$80k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the well-established Conglomerate in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for an Oracle EBS Application Manager to join their global technology team. The right candidate needs to have good knowledge of Oracle EBS, especially on Financial modules including GL/AP/AR etc. S/he will oversee the regional projects and work on implementation as well as system change. They will work closely with colleagues based in the USA and Europe. On the other hand, the right candidate needs to communicate with different business stakeholders and develop effective support services strategies and execute plans to deliver timely and effective application support. Candidates who are open to travel and looking for new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 7-10 years+' working experience related to Oracle EBS, especially in financial modules.
- Functional knowledge on General Ledger, Account Payable (AP) / Account Receivable (AR), Cost Allocation, Planning & Budgeting, Expense Control & Analysis, Procure-to-pay, eSourcing & month-end accounting closing is a must.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL programming and database is a plus.
- Previous experience working on APAC/Regional projects is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.