Operations Transformation Manager (Multiple Headcounts)
Our client is an International Banking Group with diversified businesses across Asia. As part of a long term global strategy, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for Process Improvement Professionals to join and focus on operational improvement and excellence, particularly within Retail Banking and Commercial Banking, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Leader of the unit, you will deliver transformation programs aiming to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the new operational models for various functional units, particularly within Retail Banking and Commercial Banking. Working with a wide range of partners and stakeholders within the bank, you will review existing work flows, identify opportunities for improvements, design, implement and deliver operational and process transformational changes and to roll out best practices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A University degree
- Experience gained in Banking & Financial Services industries would be ideal; experience gained from consultancy firms or sizable complex organizations would be considered
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Operational Excellence, Process Transformation, Change Management
- Change methodologies knowledge and training such as Lean, Six Sigma and / or Kaizen principles
- Relevant LEAN Six Sigma certifications / qualifications would be highly advantageous
- Track record in successful delivery of process transformation and operational efficiency improvement programs
- Asia working experience is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 221294.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.