Operations Officer- Brokerage and Securities firm, Start ASAP
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
Our client is one of the most recognized Brokerage and Investment companies who is now looking for an Operation Officer to join their team
- Process nominee services functions for local and overseas markets
- Ensure all customer notifications are executed accurately before the deadlines
- Handling physical stock deposit/withdrawal, ensure securities valuables, transactions and positions are properly maintain and safeguarded.
- Provide assistance to internal and external business counterparts whenever necessary
- Complete scheduled reconciliation timely and accurately to ensure discrepancies are discovered reported immediately.
- Participate in system enhancement projects, user acceptance test and ad-hoc assigned projects.
- Observe internal operations procedures in strict compliance with Company's guidelines and policies, market and regulatory requirements in daily operations.
- Minimum 1 - 5 years' experience in securities nominee operations for global markets
- Good understanding and experience of local & overseas securities and fixed income operations
- Hands on experience in CCASS, CMU, Euroclear and Clearstream operations is preferable.
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work under pressure and quality services to meet clients' requirements
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only