Operations Manager, Supply Chain - European B2C
- European B2C brand
- International market coverage
- Newly created role in regional office
Our client is a European consumer goods company with Hong Kong as Regional hub. They have business across the globe, and it has been overachieving the business goal in past few years in Asia. With the regional business expansion and upscale plan, they are currently looking for an Operation Manager to join the business.
You will be responsible for all Supply Chain related operations in line with the commercial objective for the international market, with key focus in HK & China. As an Operation Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders and vendors to ensure sales forecast accuracy and consistency
- 3PL management, leading S&OP meetings and monitoring category and sales performance every month
- Partnering with IT department, identifying opportunity and providing business insight to business leader
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics
- Vendors management with accurate information regarding stock level, sales report and sales forecast
- Consolidating data, perform sales analysis reports and inventory status to identify the root cause and potential risk
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years' experience in a Supply Chain Management role in the consumer goods sector
- Experience in manufacturing or trading business with knowledge in ERP systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills with proactive and a good team-player attitude
- Outstanding commercial acumen, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operation Manager.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL230960 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.