Operations Manager, Insurance License Administration
- Operations Manager Role
- License Administration
- Securities and/or Insurance Industry Exp.
Our client has been experiencing exceptional growth in the Hong Kong market. This role currently focuses on their securities and insurance business lines, where they are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to support License Administration under the Chief Administration Office.
Reporting to the head of the function, you will manage staff licenses for the Bank. You will also be responsible for implementing and continuing improvement on their processes, whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. You will monitor risk and control and manage reporting for the team. You must have keen eye on detail and be able to multi-task.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education
- At least 8 years' working experience with exposure to either securities or insurance license administration
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills
- Strong client servicing mindset
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR227334.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.