Operations Manager - Hedge fund
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$600000.00 per annum|
- Well established Fund service provider
- Dynamic working environment
- Global mobility opportunities
Our client is a well established fund services provider with strong business operations across the global. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will oversee and coach a small team for daily middle office and fund operations. You will also be responsible for trade booking, confirmation as well as settlement process for a wide range of hedge fund products. In addition, you will monitor daily position and valuation as well as ensure the delivery and accuracy of the NAV reconciliation and related reports. As an Operations Manager, you will also involve in other ad hoc. duties including liaising with clients/brokers for settlement or other trade related issues, system migration and compliance check.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in hedge fund operations
- Solid experience in trade process management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.