Operations Manager - Asset Management
- Growing Asset Management firm
- Work-life balance
- Urgent Hiring
Our client is a growing Asset Management firm with AUM over USD 10 billions specialising in event driven and risk arbitrage strategies. Due to continuous business growth, a new headcount is created and they are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the COO, you are responsible for monitroing the daily fund operations including working with the trader for any trade related matters, cash management, confirmations management for various products such as Equity, SWAP, Fixed Income etc. You are also required to handle End of day/month pricing, month-end NAV closing and periodic financial statements. As an Operations Manager, you are also required to perform Corporate Action Management, Stakeholder Management e.g. Prime Brokers as well as perform other ad hoc business analysis or investment reports upon request.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting/Operations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.