Operations (Assistant Manager/Manager) Securities Firm, 25-30k
Our Client is one of the Well Recognised Financial Services who is looking for an Operations Assistant Manager / Manager to join their team.
- Assist team leader in managing the Trade Processing and Settlements team of Operations
- Assist supervisor to monitor internal operations procedures in strict compliance with Company's guidelines and policies.
- Supervise the team members on transaction processing and clearing activities including counter services for physical script collection for the products offered by our agency businesses.
- Resolve trade processing and settlements issues with external parties including counterparties and clients.
- Manage operational activities in relevant internal and external back office systems are operating meticulously.
- Assist supervisor on new products / services to be offered to clients, including the UAT process.
- Support equity sales, account executives and sales traders abreast of client account status.
- Attend to client's enquiry on settlement and account status matter.
- University graduated
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the securities/futures industry.
- Robust computer literacy and high numeracy.
- Good inter-personal and communication skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only