Operations analyst, Investment Banking Division
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a westernised investment group covering various business lines including Asset Management and Wealth Management, Corporate finance, Brokerage & Securities, and Alternative investment. Due to continuous expansion, they are now looking for an Operations analyst to join the IBD team.
Reporting to Department head, you are expected to possess strong market sense and analytical skills to formulate business strategies/plans and manage various business lines. You will also require to assist in preforming market trend analysis by collecting market data in different channels. In addition, you will be responsible for managing both internal and external stakeholders for the execution of the projects. As an Operations analyst, you will need to handle other ad hoc. duties such as preparing materials for business presentation and management reports.
To qualify, individual must possess:
* University degree holder in Business Management, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
* Around 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in IBD or Capital market
* A good team player, and positive attitude
* Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.