Operational Risk Manager ( based in China)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$50000.00 - HK$70000.00 per month|
Our client is an international financial service which growing their business rapidly in China. Headquartered in Tianjin, they are currently looking for operational risk specialists to join their credit risk, team. The role will be offering an attractive expatriate package with accommodation, transporting, visa sponsorship, education for children etc. Open for overseas candidates who are interested in moving to China.
Reporting to the team lead, you will be involved in the creation and maintenance of the operational risk framework for the financial group. You will be supporting and monitoring the application of Group risk standards and maintenance of internal data collection and reporting tool. Validation and development of operational risk tools and also as per group policies will be part of the job.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least than 4 years' experience in operational risk in financial institutions
- Open to relocation to China
- Candidates from banking industry will be an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Risk Management or related disciplines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin is not necessary
- High level of initiative to strive for excellence, with flexibility to worker under tight deadlines under complex business structures
Contact Janae Chan email@example.com on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.