Operation Officer (Banking), 12-15k, Fresh Grads
Our Client is one of the well recognised Global Banks and is now looking for a Middle Office Officer to join their Operation Team
- Liaises with multiple internal stakeholders (Sales& trading /Investment Manager/Custodian/Account Control) regarding the sub-accounts on board using SPSA model to trade China Connect.
- Answer the queries from salesperson/IM/custodian regarding the subject matters
- Liaises with Local Custodian/HKEX for the SPSA ID application
- Ensure all internal mapping and account/slang linkage is updated before the live date
- Liaises with an internal legal department of any special terms change request from a client on the risk disclosure letter.
- Provide updates to sales management team regarding the latest SPSA account status
- University graduate in relevant fields
- 1-2 years' working experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency in MS excel and powerpoint
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only