Operation Manager (Supply Chain Management)
Our client is a global company that provides IT asset management services for organizations. Their service includes logistics management, equipment refurbishment, data erasure and product re-marketing etc.
As an Operation Manager, you will be reporting to the VP of Global Operation and responsible for monitoring logistic process and operations, maintain work flow models for various warehouse locations, developing strategies to increase safety, efficiency, and productivity. Also, to analyse data and processes, communicate with external suppliers and buyers, as well as comprehend legal documents. Moreover, to prioritize shipment processing and resolve shipment quality and quantity discrepancies with the Sales and Operations Management team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 5-8 years' working experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience to lead multiple departments within a warehouse
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing shipping and receiving operations in a high-volume freight environment
- Demonstrated experience managing financial operations in a warehouse environment
- Strong leadership, training and coaching abilities
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232241.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.