Operation Manager (Premium Trading Platform)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a fast growing fintech group with its own trading platform and providing digital and e-services tailored for the financial institutions. They have operations in major cities in the APAC and currently looking to expand to the SEA region. They are now looking for an Operation Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
The role holder would be conducting research and establishing relationships with 3rd party payment companies from scratch for the launch of their trading platform in the SEA region (Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia to start with). You will be responsible for local contract and partnership negotiations, pitching, proposal draftings and liaising with internal teams to test viability alligning with business objectives. You will be required to travel occationally for business meetings.
- At least 3 years of experiences either working in a bank or financial institution, responsible for negotiating with 3rd party payment gateways OR working in 3rd party payment gateway and looking for a change
- Previous market knowledge in the SEA region would be a plus
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Attention to details, exceptional negotiations and pitching skills
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must, Cantonese would be a plus
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT231675
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only