Our client is a fast-growing business that focuses on shared housing with over 20 locations across Asia Pacific. Currently they are looking for an Operation Manager who is looking for an exciting, flexible and people-management role.
As an Operation Manager, you will be focusing on managing internal teams including Customer Service, Maintenance and Housekeeping. You have to effectively plan and delegate responsibilities and assign team workload. Also, to recruit and motivate new team members, develop and negotiate with new suppliers, as well as maintain facilities service contracts including Pest Control, Maintenance & MEP, Plants, Housekeeping etc. Moreover, you will work closely with the Community Team and Operation team, as well as the Landlord and Building Management Office for any issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 6-8 years' operation management experience, ideally in hospitality, asset management, construction/building or related industry
- Knowledge in commercial systems including HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety or electrical distribution networks is a great advantage
- Experience in managing housekeeping/ building maintenance duties is a great advantage
- Strong project management, organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, natural leader, fast-paced and open-minded
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232571.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.