|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the leading health and wellness retail store established in 1990s. Throughout the years, it is becoming a leading firm in design, development and marketing health and wellness product over the globe.
The company is now looking for an Operation Manager who is managing an operation team of 10 to ensure service quality. Reporting to the General Manager, you are mainly responsible for overseeing the performance of the logistic & warehousing, call centre and the repair centre. You are reviewing the operation work flow, developing strategic plans to optimize operation effectiveness and productivity.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in operation/ logistic management
- Sizable team management, inventory management and 3PL logistic experience
- Strong people skills, good communication and presentation skills
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent people management and problem-solving skills
- Call centre/ Repair service centre management experience is an advantage
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM226203.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.