Operation Executive - Commodities Trading
Our client is one of the largest oil trading company that has been established for over 20 years. It is ranked on the Fortune Global 500 in 2016 and been aggressively expanding its business across the globe.
As an Operation Executive, you will be joining a team of 20 and direct reporting to the Operation Department Manager. You are responsible to follow up oil cargoes after sales confirmation, handle full set shipping documents and arrange shipment schedules. Also, you have to prepare for contracts and involve in risk management process. Moreover, you will be working closely with trader and attend meeting with suppliers around Asia.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Business or equivalent qualification
- Working experience in shipping/ logistic is definitely a plus
- Strong written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin skills
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and excellent communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome and will be considered as Operation Assistant
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM215862.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.