Officer/ Senior Officer (Financial Reporting), Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our Client is one of the well-established Insurance Companies who is now looking for a Senior Officer/ Officer to join their Finance Team
- Responsible for month end closing activities on distribution compensation e.g. journal entries, account reconciliation
- Participate in preparation of financial and management reporting in management expenses and distribution cost
- Liaise with other departments for preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast and providing useful analysis for management decision making.
- Monitoring the monthly management expenses in detail level to meet the company's target.
- Assist to revamp the cost analysis reports in sound presentation.
- Reporting to Manager of Financial Control and support ad-hoc project/tasks as assigned by direct report or department head.
- Degree holder major in accounting or Finance and a qualified accountant is preferable
- Minimum 3-5 years working experiences in accounting and financial reporting field, preferably with experience in the insurance industry
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in PC software skill of MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Experience in SunAccounting system is preferable
- Strong analytical mind, Good team player, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and is able to work independently with little supervision
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Officer
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only