Office/Admin Manager, Chinese Firm - Strong Mandarin(up to 38k)
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Contracting Finance & Accounting|
- Chinese Investment Company
- Central Location
- Fast Pace and challenging environment
Our client is a China investment group that is listed on HK stock exchange. They are looking for an Admin Manager, reporting to Head of Admin, the candidate should be strong in Mandarin and Cantonese to look after the officer with 50 - 60 staffs.
- Oversee general day-to-day operations of the office
- Monitor all office administration functions including office maintenance and renovation, office supplies and equipment, office insurance
- Maintain and manage outside vendor services to support office operations
- Provide full range of office administrative functions and facility management
- Develop and implement Office Administration Policies;
- Negotiate and review service contracts with vendors and closely monitor on their performance.
- Make travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Plan and design office layout plans to support the rapidly development of the company.
- Prepare office budgets, monitor and control on the office expenses.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Administration
- Experience in Chinese Company is a must
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Able to work under a demanding and quick pace environement
- Good at communication
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.