|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month|
My client is a leading global law firm with over 27 offices around the world. They are now looking for an Office Manager to lead the Client service team and Facilities team. The successful candidate must be proactive, flexible with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ensure all client services functions are in high standard, including reception, meeting room management, video conferencing facilitation and catering
- Facilities maintenance, premises & space management, records management, workplace health & safety, physical security and mail rooms
- Liaise with various parties on local service contracts and agreements for example stationary, insurance
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture within the teams
- Identify the issues affecting the office through regular meeting with the managing partner and managers
- Regularly meet with team members for performance review
- Provide advice, identify strategies and produce and implement plans for improving efficiency and effectiveness for the local office and where appropriate, the firm.
- Degree in Business and Administration from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional firm is a must
- Excellent command of English verbal and written skills
- Strong facilities management experience
- Able to make complex decisions to ensure the firm objectives are met.