Network Specialist (Security)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a listed enterprise in Hong Kong with extensive presence. They are expanding their business and are actively looking for an Assistant Manager to join their security team. The role will be responsible for network infrastructure design, management and implementation on Firewall, ACL, DNS, Wintel/Linux/Unix platform, etc. The role will also work as a project manager to communicate with different internal and external parties to maintain network security. The role will also need to monitor network security systems, provide performance tuning and adopt AWS cloud infrastructure solution.
- Degree's holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in large scale IT infrastructure and security system support
- Hands on experience in firewalls, VPN, router/switch and security management tools.
- Knowledge in wireless solutions and platform (WinTel/Linux/Unix) supporting
- Possession of CCNA, CCSA, CISSP or relevant certifications will be beneficial
- Experience in AWS/Azure Cloud infrastructure design
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Infrastructure Architect
Interested parties, click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.