Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Technology
My client is a well renowned sports and entertainment organization. They are actively looking for a Network Architect with enteprise level of architectural design exposures.
The ideal candidate should have certain qualifications such as CCNP or CCIE. He or she will be responsible for network operation management, budget control, vendor engagement and service delivery.
Network Manager, around 85K base
- Participate in design, delivery and lifecycle management of IT infrastructure solutions across IT functional teams for new and existing projects.
- Drive technical innovation that provides market competitive solutions while balancing Club's Operation and Business needs.
- Oversee budget, commercial contracts, vendor engagement and delivery of services
- Responsible for operation and lifecycle in ITSM, from service level management, to asset & capacity management, change management, problem & incident management, and knowledge management.
- Collaborate with members from various internal functional areas and external service providers to deliver latest network solutions to meet business needs and service stability requirements
- Work closely with Information Security and Cloud teams to integrate network team solutions provide seamless customer experience and operational support functions.
You should have:
- Degree qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in IT and within the capacity of Network
- Architect and IT Project Manager
- Proven track records on defining network architectures, delivering enterprisewide mission critical projects and managing a team of 10+ staff.
- Solid Understanding of the ITIL framework in particular in Incident, Problem,
- Change, Asset and Service Level management
- Strong knowledge on vendor products including Cisco, Fortinet, Huawei, Checkpoint, Akamai.
- Solid experience in network administration with strong knowledge in
- LAN/MAN/SD-WAN/Cloud Network Architecture (AWS & Azure), Firewall,
- Router/Switch, Wireless LAN, Network Management, Performance Monitoring and Automation Tools
- Practical experience of Datacenter Switching technologies, - Nexus NXOS,
- Cisco ACI leaf spine topologies. Good knowledge of VPC and VXLAN concepts.
- Strong problem solving, management and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concept in an understandable manner in both verbal and written form
- Ability to concisely write up documentation and procedures
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend