Network Engineer - Chinese Bank ($19K)
Our client is one of the leading Chinese Banks. They are now looking for a Network Engineer to join their IT team.
- Design, implement and manage network infrastructure including firewall/VPN, LAN/WAN, DNS
- Ensure the network infrastructure are operating in a stable and effective manner
- Assist IT Manager to create and maintain the enterprise IT policy documents including policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Explore and introduce emerging information technologies and practices relevant to the company
- Establish the best practice to monitor and maintain the enterprise infrastructure
- Diploma or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP is preferred
- 2 years' IT working experience in sizeable firm
- At least 3 years' experience in supporting enterprise infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in support and troubleshooting in sizable routing and switching network, able to work with vendor independently to deal with enterprise network emergency
- Good knowledge in LAN/WAN design and protocols
For interested parties please submit cv here or email to email@example.com thanks!