|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a leading corporation in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Network Engineer to join their IT team to support their expanding business.
- Enterprise network infrastructure exposure
- In-house permanent position with great career prospect
- Attractive package (Double pay)
You will be responsible for enterprise network infrastructure design, management and trouble-shooting. You will also implement and provide support for enterprise LAN/WAN, firewall/VPN, Wifi, routers, switches and etc. You will have to liaise with vendors for project implementation as a project manager.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT related discipline
- With at least 6 years' work experience in IT industry with 3-4 years in corporate network support and design
- CCNA/CCNP is highly preferable
- Experience in Cisco router, switch, LAN/WAN design, Checkpoint firewalls, Ruckus wifi, TCP/IP, etc.
- Solid experience in network support and liaison with vendors
- Proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English (including Mandarin)
Interested parties, please contact Karis Chan at 3103 4328 and send your application to email@example.com or click "APPLY NOW"
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.