Network Engineer- 50k-60k
Establish and maintain network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Design and improve the current network architecture.
- Work in the server room/data center for cabling, implementation, equipment racking, and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with external vendors, oversea helpdesk for change management and project management.
- University degree of computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- 5 - 8 years full-time hands-on work in designing, implementing and supporting medium-level network, including branch offices, data centers, and cloud
- Cisco Catalyst LAN switches, Integrated Services Routers, ASA firewall, Nexus switches
- Juniper SSG, SRX firewall
- Co-location and managed data center service
- On-premise and cloud network architecture, including VPN connections, ExpressRoute Direct, and VNet
- VLAN, layer 3 routing protocol, policy-based routing, HSRP, ISP load balancing/failover, IP SLAs, QoS
- Networking for VMWare, HyperV
- Global MPLS network and remote access SSLVPN/site-to-site VPN
- SFP, sm fiber/mm fiber, Ethernet cables
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Cisco voicing, call manager
- VMWare ESXi 6.x
- Citrix XenApp 7.x
- Data management, backup/restore
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.