Network Engineer (20-35k)
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$35000 per month|
- Provide daily Network Support for the company's operation.
- Involve and take part in the Network related projects.
- Support data centre related Network issues.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong hands on experience of managing Network, Firewall and security products including but not limited:
- Checkpoint / Palo Alto firewalls and their management platforms
- Cisco Routing & Switching products and Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Experience of managing the below technologies:
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP and IPAM
- KEMP server load balancer
- Symantec ProxySG
- Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Riverbed NetProfiler
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS cloud networking
- Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management.
- Delivering and maintaining a 'quality' operational service within a high pressure environment.
- Good analytical skill and able to solve problem logically.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills, project management skills and vendor management skills.
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure.
Please contact Davis Leung on 3103 4342 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DL237989.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.