Security Specialist(Cisco)- Financial Institution- HKD$30k-40k
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
Our client is one of the top tier Financial Institutions in Hong Kong which invest highly in IT. They are currently looking for a Security Specialist to join their team. The right candidate has to enhance network infrastructure for implementation of cyber security initiatives, plan, design and implement appropriate network technological solutions to defend cyber-attack and intrusion. S/he also has to define and maintain network standards and guidelines for configuration and set-up of network infrastructure for cyber security solutions. This is a good opportunity to work at Financial sector and gain experience in a fast growing environment.
- Devise procedures and processes for monitoring and logging of network security events for analytic process and investigation.
- Upgrade and maintain update-to-date network environment to cope with cyber resilience requirements
- Evaluate and access emerging network technologies to address the changing risk of cyber threats.
- Coordinate with different teams and work on the implementation of network infrastructure changes for cyber resilience enhancement
- Support, configure and manage firewalls, routers, switches and other relativities
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years'+ working experience in network security/ architecture/ support (Cisco product).
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Experience working in Financial Services is a must.
- Good knowledge in firewall rules, router ACL, IPS, IDS, network access control, etc.
- Solid knowledge of SOC, DLP and SIEM is a plus.
- CISSP /CCIE/ CISA holder is a must.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.