MySQL Database Administrator/ Team Lead- HKD$65k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the Fortune 500 companies and they invest highly in IT. This exciting and rewarding role oversees APAC projects. Currently, they are planning to relocate their IT team from overseas to Hong Kong. They are hiring for some MySQL Database Administrators from junior to team lead level to join their IT team. The right candidate will be responsible for database administration, installation, configuration, design and tunning etc. They also have to provide extensive database knowledge in MySQL and interface with development and external vendors to make sure database availability and resource optimization. Candidates who love challenges will be good for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years+' experience in MySQL Database Administration for junior to middle -level candidates and at least 5- 10 years+ experience for team lead role.
- Hands on experience in database installation, performance monitoring & tuning and configuration.
- Knowledge in MongoDB is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.