Multi-Cloud Solution Consultant - Presales
My client is a Global Solutions provider company, they are looking for a candidate with strong skill sets in Cloud, Networking and Virtulization to join their team as Consultant, the role will consist pre-sales job scope as well.
The SC will act as the Trusted Solution Advisor and provide pre-sales solution leadership and technological value propositions to customers and partners - including solution presentations, white boarding, product demonstrations, technology assessments and development of value propositions and solution differentiations.
- Provide Technical expertise through sales presentations, white boarding, product demonstrations, technology assessments, and Proof of Concepts.
- Design differentiated and innovative solutions to articulate business value of the Multi-Cloud Application Services Platform against competition and build stickiness with complementary technologies.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing standard methodologies and successes and building positive relationships within internal and external partners.
- Assist and complement the account managers to develop, strategize and execute sales and technical account plans for deeper and wider solution selling to tackle customer business problems.
- Develop and Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of solutions, industry knowledge and sales aptitude. Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Co-own the customer relationship with account managers. Drive resolution of technical issues in collaboration with Partners and the Support organization.Technical Knowledge, Skills and Accreditation
- Working knowledge of Cloud, DEVOPS Technologies as well as Application Architecture design, and Cloud platform Accreditation is a plus.
- Hands-On experience of API Gateway, API Management Tools, Container and Microservices implementation is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of Networking Technologies like Routing, Switching, Load Balancing.
- Good understanding of Cyber-Security Technologies like DDoS, Web/Mobile Application Protection, Network Firewalling. Working experience and Cyber-Security Accreditation is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Platform Openstack, Openshift, AWS, Azure, and /or Ali-Cloud
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware ESX/NSX and Cisco ACI
- Working Knowledge of Automation and Orchestration technologies like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, JSON and/or Python.
- Good understanding of Web/Mobile/Container based Application Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes.Positive Traits
- Possesses a 'Can-do' and 'All-in' attitude. ambitious to excel beyond one's comfort zone.
- Demonstrates the ability to think in an unexpected way to seek technical problems creatively and innovatively
- Possesses a Collaborative spirit within internal and external partners.
- Quick learner that is "hungry for knowledge" and "eager to learn". Practice continuous life-long Self-Learning
- Excellent presentation and communication skillsQualifications
- Degree Holder
- 8+ years related industry experience in the Enterprise Application Delivery / Cloud and Virtualization / Security space.
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Read Chinese and speak Cantonese fluently
If you are interested in this position please either submit your CV here or send your CV straight to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks