MPF Compliance - Sizable firm (Front-line sales welcome!)
Our client is a Top-Tier financial services company, a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong. Due to expension, they are hiring an MPF Compliance Assistant Manager join their team. ( Front-line sales welcome!)
- Take up compliance tasks and projects, including AML, assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Assist to review the service standards of service providers of MPF/ORSO/investment funds.
- Conduct regular control tests on scheme (including portfolio trading, settlement process and custodial arrangements, etc)
- Work with operation teams to handle trustee including: coordinating responses to the MPFA for ORSO scheme registration and assisting in new customers on-boarding.
- University graduated
- At least 3 years' working experiences related to MPF, ORSO or SFC authorized funds.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi on (852) 3103 4321 / email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.