Mobile Payment - Business Development Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$720000.00 per annum + bonus|
About our client :
Our client is one of the leading and most prevailing payment methods globally. They are looking to deepen and widen their payment partner and merchant network.
Reporting to the Head of Payment, you will manage and foster stronger partnership with card issuers and acquirers, loyalty program providers, with a common goal to drive usage. You will work closely with merchant team. In particular, you will
- Identify business opportunities with existing and also potential partners
- Design and initiate co-brand programs, segmentation, marketing promotion plans or merchant promotions for the joint partnership
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to execute the co-brand programs and marketing promotions
- Produce reports on key performance index of the partnership programs on a regular basis
Through marketing effort like co-branding campaign, joint promotion, events and PR activities you will optimize end customer usage and attract more merchants to enrol the service. Driving cross team collaboration and directing marketing support will be key to success of this role.
About the requirement :
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in a comparable sales or business development position in an acquirer, payment network, POS, banking or financial institutions
- Experience in building and sustaining strong, successful relationships across banks, financial services - traditional and online or merchants
- Strong understanding on information security and payment technology, eg. online and mobile payments, digital channels, marketing and social networks
- Proven experiences in contract negotiation, product and market development
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity
- Strategic mind-set, analytical and a good team player
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC221301
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.