Mobile App Development Lead (Kotlin/Angular/MongoDB)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the innovative companies in Hong Kong and they develop eFX trading platform for listed financial groups. They are currently expanding their business and looking for a Mobile App Development Lead to join their team. The right candidate needs to have good experience using the latest technologies, including Kotlin/ Angular/ MongoDB etc in order to develop the trading platform. S/he also has to supervise and coach some junior developers. Candidates with experience in Agile methodology is a plus. This opportunity will be good for candidates who are passionate about new technologies and willing to take new challenges.
- Supervise and coach junior developers.
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of the mobile solutions.
- Plan the enhancement and operation of the cloud-based trading platform from front-to-back.
- Communicate with internal and external business units.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years+' experience in application development, with at least 2 years' experience in mobile application development.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin, C++, Angular, MongoDB, Java, Material Design etc.
- Good experience in leading some junior developers.
- Experience/ has interest in Agile Methodology.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese skills.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion