MIS Team Lead - Banking Group
- Established Banking Group
- Exciting Team Lead Opportunity
- Salary dependent on Experience
Our client is one of the growing Asian banks in the region. As they go through strategic and structural changes, opportunities arise and they are currently looking for an experienced Finance professional to join a growing Finance function as a Team Lead, MIS.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for a team that provides strategic analysis for the Banking Group. You will support through financial planning and analysis, forecasting, implementation of management information systems, as well as providing senior management reports, and reviews on a regular and project basis. At this seniority, you will be expected to have excellent stakeholder management skills, and be able to influence at all levels. You must also have proven skills to grow and nurture a small team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Qualified Accountant with Tertiary Degree
- At least 10 years' relevant FP&A or management reporting experience within consumer/retail banking, corporate banking or private banking sectors
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint presentation
- Commercial mind-set with highly strong problem solving skills
- Candidates must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated CV to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR244510 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have no response after 14 days.