Middle Office Officer, Risk Support, 15-20k, Start Immediately
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our Client is one of the Global Banks who is looking for a high calibre Middle office officer to join their operations team
- Prepare facility letters and other documents based on approved Credit Applications.
- Conduct credit approval documentation such as credit line changes, renewal, interest rate deduction, etc.
- Check details of approval packages and ensure all documentation are in compliance with incoming documentation requests.
- Work closely with other functions such as Sales Divisions, Approval Teams, Availment Office, etc.
- Provide administration support duties.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Diploma holder, preferably Bachelor holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum several years of experience in credit administration.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English & Cantonese.
- Able to liaise with various Sales and other colleagues with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Act as a team player.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only