Middle Office Fixed Income Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global banking group that had gone through an interesting transition in the past year in relation to their strategy in the region. With growth plans continuing this year, our client is looking for a dynamic, energetic candidate to join their Middle Office function with a focus on their Fixed Income product line as an Analyst.
Joining a lean team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for providing support to front office traders and being a bridge to the back office operations team, as well. You will manage trade lifecycle events for the function, and also be highly involved in automation projects to enhance efficiencies in the business. You will also work very closely with their offshore teams in other Asian locations. This is an exciting time to join the team, providing exposure and interactions with their front line functions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary background
- At least 3 years' relevant trade support / trading assistant experience
- Working experience in either Investment Banking, Brokerage / Securities business
- Fixed Income product knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong VBA skills and Bloomberg highly desirable
- Keen to learn with positive attitude
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR220755
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified