Merchant Marketing Manager - Ecommerce Payment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to AU$700000.00 per annum|
Our client is a large e-commerce payment company with a strong technology platform. To further establish their presence, they are currently seeking an online and offline marketing manager with a strong understanding of Chinese tourists and those residing locally.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for marketing campaign design and execution, while working closely with key merchant partners on co-promotions and long term marketing collaborations. You will work closely with headquarters to align overall customer acquisition strategy, branding, and continuously drive customer value proposition via customer insights, in-store marketing, and creating merchant partnerships.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 6 years' marketing experience in a consumer facing online and offline retail or service industry
- Retail experience and in-store marketing experience an advantage
- A strong understanding of the China traveler consumer market in Hong Kong; additional knowledge of Macau or Taiwan ideal
- Ability to work independently on both a strategic and executional level, with an adaptable and flexible mindset and team player mentality
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT217785.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.