Merchandising Manager - Menswear
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$550000 - HK$636000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-known US apparel brand under a reputable fashion group. With more than 7.3 billion of retail sales revenue over the past year, they are fast growing brand with good recognition. Looking to further enhance their assortment process and sales management, they are now searching for a Merchandising Manager to oversee the retail merchandising sector within the APAC region.
You will be constructing assortment plan while identifying potential gaps. You will be monitoring and analysing sales performance, inventory level and consumer insights. You will be providing sales forecast to further enhance company's sales performance. As a Merchandising Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing retail merchandise plan for the APAC region according to market trend and distribution
- Analysing assortment and providing recommendations for improvements according to inventory level and sales performance
- Reviewing and monitoring sell in and sell through to provide accurate sales forecast
- Conducting market research with market trends, pricing, and styles
- Collaborating with internal stake holder to develop new business opportunity and expansion plan
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Bachelor degree with minimum 7 years of retail merchandising experience across the fashion industry
- Regional exposure will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of the merchandising and buying process
- Responsible, creative and good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC234418.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.