Merchandising Manager, Household - European Sourcing Company
- Leading a team of 6
- Strategic Sourcing and Business Development
- Expertise in European or German retailers
Our client is an International Sourcing company with a great variety of product range and headquartered in Europe. The company has a strong business presence in the European market, with Hong Kong as a buying office. The company is currently looking for a Merchandising Manager covering the non-electronic product category.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for all Merchandising and Business Development strategies in line with the commercial objective. As a Merchandising Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of 6, supervising the daily operations, driving strategic sourcing, merchandising, pricing, and business development plan
- Motivating the team to achieve business goal and sales turnover
- Ensuring sustainable partnership with key vendors, identifying potential risk and proactively managing it accordingly
- Providing operational excellence and maintaining high compliance standard
- Monitoring market trend, exploring new product range, and capturing business opportunity accordingly
- Maintaining effective communication and relationships with buyers, customers, internal, external key stakeholder, and developing suitable partnerships
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people and improve functional competencies
- Driving the growth of a positive and performance-driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 5+ years experience in buying office, and with a solid track record on product range management, vendor management and sourcing in a multinational working environment
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in European or German retailers' system are a MUST
- Excellent people management skills, the solution-oriented mindset with concrete and tactical development experience
- Experience in household product category
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoke English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249016.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.